West Ottawa Soccer Club Inc.
Request for Strength and Conditioning Services
The West Ottawa Soccer Club Inc. requires strength and conditioning training to be delivered to its players. The contract for services covers the period January 15, 2018 through October 31, 2018. The successful provider can expect to deliver 20 hours per week of training during weekday evenings and weekends.
Description of services required:
* Conditioning for the WOSC U11 through U17 youth teams
* Fitness testing and monitoring
* Designing and implementation of off-season strength and conditioning programs
* Designing and implementation of in-season conditioning and injury prevention programs
* Organizing and maintaining fitness equipment
* Sessions to be delivered both indoors and outdoors
* Other related services
Persons delivering these services should have the following qualifications:
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in strength and conditioning with soccer players at a club or university level.
* Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or other related discipline
* CSCS-NSCA or CEP-CSEP certification preferred
* First Aid, CPR
* Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Strong problem solving skills
Proposals should be submitted to Kristina Kiss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The West Ottawa Soccer Club (WOSC) was founded in 2010 and is now the largest soccer club in the Ottawa area, and the second largest club in the country. The Club is the result of a merger of a number of soccer clubs in the west end of Ottawa and continues to grow. WOSC delivers a full suite of soccer programs from very young children to adults. A variety of league and player development programs are offered to meet all levels of ability and interest. The Club is a leader in Long Term Player Development. The Club is professionally managed with a growing full time and part-time staff. WOSC is governed by a volunteer board of directors and relies on an extensive network of volunteers to deliver its programs.